The peeling effect is created by enzymes, natural fruit acids and spherical particles of degradable, high molecular waxes that gently roll over the skin and do not cause redness. The exfoliation is triple effective: It dissolves dead skin cells, promotes blood circulation and stimulates the repair of skin cells.
- Cleans and moistens the face.
- After that, apply the scrub on the wet face, neck and decolletage.
- The peeling effect can be enhanced by circular movements during the application.
- If necessary, apply lukewarm water to the palms to rewet the exfoliant.
- The exfoliation should take about 10 minutes.
- Then rinse with water.